1. Why should I use a broker?
- Insurance brokers are required to comply with MAS regulations and ensure that our staffs are adequately trained and fit and proper to provide advice.
- The stand of insurance brokers is very clear it is to protect the clients interest rather than insurance companies’ interest.
- An insurance broker can go out to the market to source and structure an insurance program from over 30 registered general insurers in the market.
2. Why us?
Led by a team of qualified risk managers and advisors with an average of more than 5 years of experience, TIB is a boutique general insurance broker and risk management company who has been partnering with local enterprises to protect their assets and insuring their future for more than 5 decades.
TIB has been at the forefront providing insurance advisory to both individuals and corporations to help protect their future. With deep industry knowledge and customer understanding, TIB provides a one-stop solution in meeting the increasing complex and demanding insurance requirements of today’s clients.
3. What areas do TIB specialize in?
Traditionally, TIB specializes in Construction and logistics industry. We are pleased to say that are many SMEs and Public Listed companies in our books. In the recent years, we have grown expertise in areas of employees’ benefit and increasingly marine cargo. In addition to that, we specifically serve the needs of SMEs companies.
4. What support will one receive at TIB?
At TIB, providing excellent customer service is our priority. We will be there for clients under all circumstances, e.g. quotations, claims, regular follow up and all other necessary duties.
5. What are our operating hours?
Our operating hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. We are close on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
6. Who are the partners that we work?
We work with all insurers and surveyors in the market, the complete list can be found on our website.
7. What are the fees involved in working with you?
We do not charge any fee however please do take note of the following. We will be receiving remuneration for the insurance risks place through us, such remuneration maybe from insurers or third parties. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our servicing manager.
8. Why is there a price difference for policies that look similar?
Between policies it may look similar, it would often require a specialist to go through the policy documents to point the differences in both policies. For example, for motor insurance the cause of the varying premium may be due to whether authorized workshop is being enforced and if courtesy car is being provided. In most cases, it would be right to say that different coverage terms is the reason for varying insurance premium.